Your kids will laugh in the rain in our waterproof rain jacket.
• Lightweight, tear resistant, and PVC-free
• Can be worn on its own, but roomy enough to wear over other layers in cold, wet weather. A true all-season jacket
• Certified by Oko-Tex to be free of PVC, phthalates, and other chemicals
• Features a detachable elacticised hood, fleece-lined collar, welded seams, and a reflective stripe for added safety
• Made in SwedenSize options:
• 80 = 10-24 months (30-34 inches tall, 20-27 pounds)
• 90 = 2-3 years (34-38 inches tall, 26-33 pounds)
• 100 = 3-5 years (38-42 inches tall, 31-38 pounds)
• 110 = 4-6 years (42-46 inches tall, 37-48 pounds)
• 120 = 6-8 years (46-50 inches tall, 45-55 pounds)
• 130 = 7-10 years (50-54 inches tall, 52-64 pounds)Shipping information:
• Ships in 1-2 business days from UrthChildYou might also like:
• Abeko Jesper Rain Pants
• Abeko Albin Jacket
• Abeko Waterproof Mittens
• Abeko Sou'wester Rain Hat
We've been testing out some of Abeko's rain gear for awhile now, and we've been thrilled with the results. No matter how hard it rains, our daughter stays dry. The rain gear also layers nicely over warmer winter gear to keep kids dry when playing in wet snow or during rainy, cold days. During spring and summer, it's perfect on its own to keep little ones nice and dry.
We love the European styling and tough construction of this rain jacket by Abeko. Keep your child dry and safe in all kinds of wet and drizzly weather without vinyl!
|Safe & Non-Toxic|
| || • Free from harmful chemicals, lead, and heavy metals|
| || • High bang for the buck with this basic outerwear piece |
Abeko Konfektions AB is one of the leading manufacturers of rainwear in Europe, producing over one million garments per year. The company was founded in 1948 and has its headquaters in Sweden.
With a strong commitment to quality and safety, UrthChild is proud to offer Abeko's line of Oko-Tex certified, PVC-free rain gear for children.