One of our very favorite items for babies: Baby gowns! What would we do without them?Details:
• Organic cotton interlock
• Soft elasticized bottom keeps baby's legs warm and allows for easy diaper changes
• Fold-over mittens protect baby's face from scratches
• Pre-shrunk fabric that is not treated with flame retardants
• Made in the USA (California)Size options:
• 0-3 months = 5-10 pounds; 19 to 24 inches (length of gown from center back to bottom of hem is 20 inches)
• 3-6 months = Up to 16 pounds; 23-28 inches (length of gown from center back to bottom of hem is 23 inches)Shipping information:
• Ships directly from the manufacturer within 4-7 daysYou might also like:
• Long-Sleeve Sleepsack - Organic Cotton Velour
• Long-Sleeve Sleepsack - Organic Cotton Interlock
• Organic Cotton Velour Baby Gown
• Organic Cotton Interlock Footie
are an all-time bestseller here at UrthChild. With the lighweight, comfy organic cotton interlock and smart design that allows for easy dressing and diaper changes, what more could a baby want? (Okay, okay, good food and lots of love would help, too.) Seriously, we wouldn't have survived the first six months of new parenthood without baby gowns, and this one is now our favorite pick!
| || • Certified Organic by USDA.|
|Safe & Non-Toxic|
| || • Free from harmful chemicals, lead, heavy metals, and pesticides|
| || • No excess packaging|
| || • Produced without the use of pesticides and fertilizers that may be harmful to ecosystems|
| || • A must-have, essential product|
|USDA-Certified Organic Cotton: Castleware's interlock baby gown is made with organic cotton that is certified organic back to the bale of cotton by the USDA. |
: Castleware's organic interlock baby gowns are made from undyed, natural cotton interlock. The trim colors are dyed using dyes that are chemical-free, naturally reactive colors. These dyes have a low environmental impact, are azo-free, and are free from heavy metals and halogens.
Learn more about why organic cotton is important here
. Our Share & Learn
area has lots of information on organic living.
Maureen Smithey founded Castleware in 2005 after more than a decade as a manufacturer for leading organic yoga clothing companies. She wanted to use her design and manufacturing expertise to product quality nursery items made with gorgeous artisan fabrics and Old World craftsmanship.
Specializing in organic and sustainable materials like hemp and silk, Castleware's products are made from fibers that have been grown and manufactured without the use of chemical pesticides, herbicides, or fungicides. Castleware uses the fibers in as close to their natural state as possible, and uses only low-impact or vegetable dyes to color their fabrics when needed. Each Castleware creation is made in the USA by a team of veteran textile professionals.
Combining ecology and elegance, Castleware celebrates not only a love of creative spirit, but also the incredible natural world in which we live.