Bundle your baby in our snuggly long-sleeve sleepsack, and he or she will thank you with coos and smiles! Made out of the softest organic cotton velour, this sleepsack is perfect for the cool nights.Details:
• Organic cotton velour outer layer with organic cotton jersey lining
• Zips from top to bottom so the zipper toggle won't bother baby's neck or chin
• Sizes extra-small and small feature fold-over mitts
• Pre-shrunk fabric that is not treated with flame retardants
• Made in the USA (California)Size options:
• Extra-Small = Newborn (5-10 pounds, 19-23 inches)
• Small = Newborn to 6 months (10-18 pounds, 23-26 inches)
• Medium = 6 to 12 months (16-24 pounds, 26-30 inches)
• Large = 12 to 18 months (22-28 pounds, 30-35 inches)
• Extra-Large = 18 to 24 months (26-32 pounds, 35-40 inches)Shipping information:
• Ships in 1-2 business days from UrthChildYou might also like:
• Sleeveless Sleepsack - Organic Cotton Velour
• Toddler Sleepsack with Foot Openings - Organic Cotton Velour
• Long-Sleeve Sleepsack - Organic Cotton Rib Knit
• Organic Cotton Velour Baby Gown
|USDA-Certified Organic Cotton: Made with organic cotton that is certified organic back to the bale of cotton by the USDA. |
: Made from undyed, natural cotton. The trim colors are dyed using dyes that are chemical-free, naturally reactive colors. These dyes have a low environmental impact, are azo-free, and are free from heavy metals and halogens.
Learn more about why organic cotton is important here
. Our Share & Learn
area has lots of information on organic living.
Maureen Smithey founded Castleware in 2005 after more than a decade as a manufacturer for leading organic yoga clothing companies. She wanted to use her design and manufacturing expertise to produce quality nursery items made with gorgeous artisan fabrics and Old World craftsmanship.
Specializing in organic and sustainable materials like hemp and silk, Castleware's products are made from fibers that have been grown and manufactured without the use of chemical pesticides, herbicides, or fungicides. Castleware uses the fibers in as close to their natural state as possible, and uses only low-impact or vegetable dyes to color their fabrics when needed. Each Castleware creation is made in the USA by a team of veteran textile professionals.
Combining ecology and elegance, Castleware celebrates not only a love of creative spirit, but also the incredible natural world in which we live.