Clearance sale. No returns of exchanges. ALL SALES FINAL.
Once you start using an Ergo, you'll wonder how you ever lived without it! Baby will be cozy, nestled next to your chest, while you carry on with life's busy activities.Details:
• Organic cotton canvas outer fabric
• Organic cotton poplin lining and sleep hood
• Organic cotton batting in the body of the carrier for extra softness
• Wear baby on your chest, waist, or back
• Supports a correct sitting position for your baby's hip, pelvis, and spine development
• Comfortable foam shoulder straps and waist belt
• High quality buckles tested for safety
• Includes an instructional DVD
• Machine washable
• Made in IndiaSize options:
• Use for children from birth (with infant insert
) up to 40 pounds
• Optional waist extension extends the waist belt by 8 inches, from 43 inches to 51 inchesShipping information:
• Ships in 1-2 business days from UrthChildYou might also like:
• Organic Ergo Infant Insert
• Organic Ergo Sucking Pads
Note: At the manufacturer's request, coupon codes cannot be applied to any ErgoBaby items. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Important Safety Information
: Please print and read this babywearing safety guide
before using any baby carrier.
EU Organic Requirements
|USDA-Certified Organic Cotton: The Ergo Baby Carrier meets USDA certified organic cotton standards.|
|Control Union Certifications-Certified Organic Cotton: The Ergo Baby Carrier is certified organic by the Control Union Certifications (formerly SKAL International) in the Netherlands. Control Union Certifications is an independent, internationally operating organization that inspects and issues certificates for sustainable production methods.|
|SGS-Tested: The Ergo Baby Carrier's buckles are tested and approved for safety by SGS.|
: The Ergo Baby Carrier meets EU Organic Requirements (EEC Regulation 2092/91).Japanese Organic Requirements
: The Ergo Baby Carrier meets Japanese Organic Requirements.Chemical-Free Dyes
: The Ergo Baby Carrier is colored with dyes that are chemical-free, naturally reactive colors. These dyes have a low environmental impact, are azo-free, and are free from heavy metals and halogens.
Learn more about why organic cotton is important here
. Our Share & Learn
area has lots of information on organic living.
ERGObaby is a family owned and operated company located in Maui, Hawaii. Ergo's mission is to offer parents the most thoughtful, highest quality, and most innovative babywearing products and accessories found on the market. Ergo also strives to educate parents about the babywearing lifestyle, attachment parenting, and related topics to improve the way our next generations of babies are introduced into the world.
The Ergo Baby Carrier was initially developed out of a personal need when Karin Frost, Ergo's owner and designer, had her son in 2001 and created a carrier for him. With help and feedback from other parents, the Ergo Baby Carrier was born. Now one of the most popular baby carriers on the market, the Ergo stands out from the rest as the only carrier that puts the majority of the weight of the baby on the parent's hips, which is the most important weight bearing part of the body.
UrthChild is happy to bring you our very favorite baby carrier! We know you'll love it and use it every single day with your baby and toddler.