|shop by brand:|
|Home : About Us|
Thank you for shopping with UrthChild!
We know that you have many choices when deciding where to shop, and as a family-owned and operated business, we are grateful that you have chosen our store. Opened in 2008, we created UrthChild to offer a place where you could find products that mirror the following values:
1. Our goal is to help you create a healthy lifestyle for you and your family.
2. We will only sell items that are organic, natural, fair trade, and eco-friendly, and that are made in countries with a record of responsible manufacturing practices.
3. We are deeply concerned about the health of our planet and its ability to support the health and happiness of our children and grandchildren.
4. We know how hard it is to earn a living these days, and that is why we offer our products at the best prices possible.
5. We carefully curate our selection of products, testing as many as possible for quality, safety, and purity. We support handmade artisans, local designers, and USA manufacturers whenever possible.
6. We know how important the safety and health of your family is to you. We carefully screen all of our products to ensure they are the safest available. Because our standards are so high, you won't find every product at UrthChild, but you will find the safest products.
7. We understand how organic cotton and wool can be made into clothing. But we don't understand how bamboo, soy, and corn can be turned into fabric without harming the environment, so we won't offer them at UrthChild. Sometimes simplicity is best!
Thank you again, and we look forward to helping you again soon! And as always, feel free to contact us at 888.550.URTH or firstname.lastname@example.org if you need anything.
Anthia (mom), Sam (dad), Kira (daughter), and little Bode (son)