Organic, raw, vegan -- and chocolate! Packed with germinated, stone-ground hazelnuts, cacao nibs, and coconut sugar, this healthy snack offers protein, essential amino acids, vitamins, minerals, and that good feeling only chocolate can offer. A healthy alternative to processed chocolate treats!
• Certified organic ingredients
• Hand-made and slowly stone-ground to preserve nutrients
• Ideal for the dark chocolate lover
• High in antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins
• Free from refined sugars, oils, and salt
• 6 ounce glass jar
• Made in USA (Illinois)
Organic, raw hazelnuts:
• Soaked and dehydrated at low temperatures to unlock and preserve nutrients
• Rich source of vitamin E to prevent oxidation
• High in oleic acid, a mono-unsaturated fatty acid, which helps lower bad cholesterol
• High in cardio-protective arginine, an amino acid that helps relax blood vessels
Organic, raw cacao nibs:
• Raw cacao (not to be confused with cocoa or processed chocolate) is one of the most nutrient-dense foods on the planet: A true superfood
• High in magnesium and sulfur
• One of the highest known sources of antioxidants
• Contains essential fatty acids
Organic, raw coconut sugar:
• Low glycemic sweetener
• Contains 17 amino acids
• High in minerals, vitamin C, B vitamins
• Has a nearly neutral pH
• By itself!
• Ice cream topping
• Spread over berries, figs, and other fruit
• Delicious spread over toast or croissants or inside crepes
• Instant hot chocolate -- simply add 1 heaping tablespoon to 1 cup of hot water and enjoy!
• Ships in 1-2 business days from UrthChild
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease.
We love having this healthy treat around. No refined sugar and packed
with essential nutrients, protein, and good fats, this is definitely a treat we can feel good about feeding our children. When our daughter is hankering for a treat, we let her dip a spoon into the Rawtella jar and watch the smile spread across her face.
|Certified Organic |
| || • Certified organic by Oregon Tilth|
|Safe & Non-Toxic|
| || • Free from pesticides; refined and artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors and oils; and preservatives|
| || • Packaged in glass jar|
| || • Glass jar is recyclable|
| || • Produced without the use of pesticides and fertilizers that may be harmful to ecosystems|
Ingredients: Organic, raw, fresh, soaked, and low-temperature dehydrated hazelnuts; organic, raw cacao nibs; organic, raw coconut sugar
• Serving size: 2 tablespoons
• Servings per container: Approximately 6
• Calories per serving: 190
• Total fat: 17g (8g saturated, 0g trans fat)
• Sodium: 0mg
• Total carbohydrate: 7g (3g fiber, 1g sugars)
• Protein: 3g
Rawmio was created by an award winning chef and avid raw foodist. After over a decade on a pure raw diet, Rawmio's founder wanted to create not only a healthy, pure, organic, raw chocolate and hazelnut spread so popular in Europe, but also a truly artisan stone ground product. The result is a deceptively healthy, decadent treat, for which every step in the process involves people connected to their craft. From the small farmers growing the ingredients sourced around the world, to the chocolate craftsmen who make Rawmio in small batches, each step in the process is thoughtfully considered to provide you with the best chocolate hazelnut spread in the world.